Unity Asset Store – Obfuscator v3.9.4
Unity Asset Store – Obfuscator.
This asset obfuscates your code making it harder for bad guys to reverse engineer your projects. Specifically designed for Unity, it seamlessly links in with its build process.
The top priority of this package is to work straight out of the box with no extra steps required. While other obfuscators can stop a game from working, Beebyte's obfuscator looks for specific Unity related code that must be protected. The contents of your source files are unchanged, the obfuscation targets the compiled assembly.
- Supports IL2CPP
- Supports Assembly Definition Files
- Removes Namespaces without any conflicts
- Recognises Unity related code that must not be changed
- Renames Classes †
- Renames Methods
- Renames Parameters
- Renames Fields
- Renames Properties
- Renames Events
- String literal obfuscation
- Adds fake methods
- Easy and extensive customisation using the Unity inspector window
- Consistent name translations are possible across multiple builds and developers
- Semantically secure cryptographic naming convention for renamed members
Noticed a misTakeHighlight text and press Ctrl+Enter