Unity Asset Store – RetroBlit v3.2.0
RetroBlit – free download asset for Unity.
RetroBlit is a different kind of retro pixel game framework (really). It aims to create an ideal, low friction framework for making pixel-perfect retro games from the early 90s era. RetroBlit takes advantage of the portability, and the ease of deployment that Unity provides, but does away with the Unity Editor interface in favour of a traditional game loop, and code-only development.
- Pixel perfect rendering
- Primitive shape rendering, lines, rectangles, triangles, ellipses, pixels
- Multi-layered tilemaps with extensive TMX file support which includes support for infinite maps, objects, and custom properties
- Rendering to and from sprite sheets
- Unicode text rendering, with text alignment, overflow settings, and custom pixel font support
- Sprite packing support
- A set of 30 tweening/interpolation functions
- Custom shader support
- Sound and music APIs
- Simplified input handling
- Optional wide and tall pixel support (think 1980s computer games)
- Post processing and transition effects, such as scanlines, screen wipes, screen shake, fade, pixelate and more
- Garbage Collection aware code, for smooth play without hiccups!
Noticed a misTakeHighlight text and press Ctrl+Enter
Unity Asset – Horror Music+FX Collection with Multi-Level Music
Unreal Engine Marketplace – Easy Multi Save
Unity Asset Store – Colossal Game Music Collection
Unity Asset Store – UModeler – Model your World
Unity Asset Store – MK Toon – Stylized Shader
Unity Asset Store – 2D+3D Infinite Runner Engine